For the purpose of clarity, the singular includes the plural and the plural includes the singular.
PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USE OF OUR WEBSITE
No one is permitted to use our Website except for the following private, non-commercial reasons :
1. Viewing our Website
2. Requesting quotes for our products and services
3. Placing orders for our products and services
4. Making payment via our PayPal account
5. Obtaining information for private use
6. Viewing or downloading our free articles or transcripts for private or educational purposes (including free online encyclopedias such as Wikipedia), to use them as references with proper credit given to the author(s) and our Website.
7. Visiting links to third party organisations on our Website
8. Using other facilities and/or features provided on our Website for personal use
9. Using our forum to connect and communicate with members of the community
10. Entering event dates onto our Calendar.
You are prohibited from using our Website to mine, scrape or extract data for commercial purposes without our written permission. You are prohibited from taking any material, content, etc., from our Website and then edit or alter it before placing it on another website or just copying and pasting it onto another website. You are not permitted to sell, reproduce, copy, republish, rent, host or lease anything from our Website.
You are not permitted to use our Website for any marketing purposes unless we have given you permission to do so. You are not permitted to send unsolicited e-mails to us or anyone using our Website; you are not permitted to use our Website to distribute computer viruses and or any malicious computer software or do anything on our Website that may damage or impair our Website; you are not permitted to use our Website for any illegal, fraudulent or immoral reasons.
COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We reserve the right to restrict certain areas or all areas on this Website especially in cases of security. If you are a registered user and you’ve chosen a username and password, it is your responsibility to keep them confidential and safeguarded. Where we suspect fraud or security breach, we may exercise our discretion and disabled your username and password without notice.
Anyone who breaches these Terms will have their IP address blocked from gaining access to our Website and/or contacting their service provider to have them block their access to our Website as well as suspended where appropriate. We will also take legal actions against those who breach any of these Terms contained herein.
REVISION OF TERMS
At our discretion, we may revise such Terms at any time. You are advise to visit the Website, read, understand and familiarise yourself with any changes to these Terms.
If any provision(s) in these Terms is and/or are deemed invalid under any applicable law, then the other provisions will nevertheless remain valid to the extent that, the remaining provisions are able to stand on their own without the provision(s) deemed to be invalid.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
The full name of our organisation is The Seereer Resource Centre.
Our contact details are as follows: